I am so tired of flashy, high-pressure, low-content online summits.
I’m craving real wisdom, from women of substance, delivered at a human pace.
The Signature Summit is my antidote to information overload.
The Signature Summit starts Wed. Sept. 18th, and features these fascinating talks:
– What to Think About When You Think About Writing a Book: Secrets from a Publishing Insider with Judy Gitenstein
– Becoming Magnetic: How to Stop Blocking Yourself & Step Into the Life You Love with Shanna Mora
– Making Friends with Your Body: It’s Not All Lavender and Frock Coats, But it’s Easier Than You Imagine with Jeffifer Sue Shoemaker
– You’re in Love. You’re Engaged. Now What?: The Secret Ingredient to a Meaningful Wedding with Tulis McCall
– You Can’t Wait for the World to Discover You: How to Increase Your Confidence, Your Visibility and Your Income with Janet Barnett
– Rub Your Belly: A Smart Person’s Guide To Healthy Eating with Chef Nicole Monier
– Joy Is Your Superpower: The Mysterious Relationship Between the Bionic Woman and a Life of Joy with Shannon Horn
– How to Spot a Bumblebee on the Moon: Make Pretty Much Whatever You Want and Get it In Front of People with Veronica Guzzardi
– How to Get Good at Anything (even that thing you think you can’t do) with Keiko O’Leary
– Finding Your Power in the Midst of Difficult Change with Karen Gartside
– Managing Your Mind for Limitless Potential with Corin Baldé
– 7 Lessons from the Signature Summit: What Teaching Taught Me About Courage, Creativity and Getting Out of Your Own Way with ME : )
Don’t those sound AMAZING? And DIFFERENT, right? So good.
There’s nothing to buy. No pitch. No upsell.
Just truly great information from some very kind, insightful people.
And some lovely free gifts, if you want.
I could not be more proud of the bravery, willingness, wisdom and humor of the women in this exclusive group, and I know you’re going to fall in love with them, too.